Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Favorite Thing

Out of all the projects I made for Christmas this year my favorite has been packaging. Out of all the packaging I’ve created; this one for my Mother-In-Law is my favorite.
DSC00262
It’s called a Secret Box. I learned how to make it on YouTube
from MsPaperCastle.
DSC00263
The reason for the name is that when you open it there are 3 shelves inside.
DSC00264

I used Paper Trey Ink paper for the base and layers and the designer paper was in my stash.
The snowflake die is from Impression Obsession.

Inside I put photo magnets of of her boys.
DSC00265
I created those with Little Windows resin and color laser photos. I fussy cut the pictures and poured resin over them. The resin is crystal clear and dries over night.
DSC00270
I love that this “package” becomes a keepsake and can be used as home d├ęcor for years to come.

What’s your favorite thing you have made for Christmas even in the past or this year?

Merry Christmas
In His Hands
QP

9 comments:

  1. Nice gift, love that snowflake die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I have to go and make this! lol It's beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to say what my favorite is, but this project is too cute! Thanks for sharing the Youtube link I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing,I might have to try, when I do I'll post on the site. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments. I hope you guys do try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, so fancy. Almost wouldn't want to give it away!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...