Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Make it Meaningful 2014

Let's make one of our most meaningful albums ever. This year, it's about you...meaningful, beautiful, wonderful YOU! This challenge will focus more on the journaling and the story, not just the photos. It will have you remembering feelings and days gone by. You'll reflect and learn. You may laugh, you may cry but one thing is for sure you WILL have an AMAZING, MEANINGFUL keepsake at year's end.
Here is how it will work. Every 1st and the 15th of each month, I will pose a question in the SOC Community here. You think about it and create your page and share it in our gallery!  We have a gallery in the forum and we have a great way to share your creations in our NEW Blog Gallery, as well.

Jan 1 - 15 Question 1:  When and where were you born? Journal about it, create your page. Give some details if you have any.  Share your creation. 

Here is my page for this challenge.


Supplies used: Plaid template, distress inks, zig writer, twine. 

My completed page, added to my album.
Supplies used: Plaid template, distress inks, zig writer, twine. 


Looking forward to seeing your creation!

Happy Crafting,
Classygirl. 


4 comments:

  1. Great challenge, love the stencil & masking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completed my page....I used an ugly page kit in my stash that I must get rid of a lot this yr in my scrap rooms
    http://felisa21.blogspot.com/2014/01/soc.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. So many times we document everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, nice job Tiare! (Love how you blurred out the year! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...