Monday, October 27, 2014

Hey Pumpkin!


Hi Everyone,

October is synonymous with pumpkins. We carve them, bake them, chuck them, and do a host of other things with them. Well, for my SOC DT project today, I used my pumpkin as the inspiration for my card and I colored one.

I was gifted a stamp some time ago, love the image, and have been waiting for the perfect time to use it; and today is the day. 





I stamped the image on kraft card stock and colored her in with my Copic markers.  I love the color that you get using browns on kraft instead of white.  It's like I have a whole new set of markers.  I paper pieced her pumpkin outfit because sadly I have not invested in orange Copics, yet.  The pattern paper I used is from K & Company, Tim Coffey Fall Mat Pad.

So there you have it, my project for today.

I hope you try coloring on kraft card stock and let me know how you like the results.


3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of coloring on kraft paper. I never would have thought of that! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is so cute. I didn't realize you could color on the kraft paper. Thanks for sharing that tip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...