Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sending some Valntine Kisses your way






Hello Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!. Sharette here with today's post. I hope the year is starting out great, I made a promise to my self to get back to doing more of what I love which is my "coloring and card making".. so far I have to be honest and say that it's not what I expected but I will continue to organize and get my priority straight. Any ways just wanted to share two quick cards that I made.
I thought I would create some "Valentine Day Cards" I actually colored these two images, last year lol. but never got around to posting them or putting them on cards.. They are both "digi stamps" that I purchased from "Simply Betty Stamp Co.
The first one is "Cupid Corinne". She is ready to give you a little "love tap".. with her cute little "bow and arrow". She is colored with Prisma and OMS.. DP is from "My Mind's Eye.
For my second one say hello to "Cupid Elisabet" blowing you sweet Valantine Kisses. she is also colored with Prisma colored pencils and OMS.. (sorry I don't remember the numbers I used, like I said they where colored a while ago).. DP. is from my stash I don't remember who the brand. I used my Martha Stewart punch to punch out the hearts. the sentiments came with the images and I added some cute buttons and whasi tape.
Well if you haven't gotten started I hope that I have motaved you or given you some ideas on getting those
Valentine Day cards started. As always I love hearing from you all so if you have any questions, or feed back please leave a comment below..

Happy Crafting


Sharette

4 comments:

  1. how cute!!! great job on the coloring and the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I like the background paper on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created some beautiful cards, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards!! Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...