Saturday, June 27, 2015

SOC Project and Cas Card

Hi There,

So I needed to make a card for someone who is going through some things health wise and I came across Deconstructed Sketch #46 and thought that is would pair well with a sentiment/image I saw on Facebook.

Hubs and daughter gave me a gift card for Christmas and I was able to purchase some MME 6x6 packs on sale 50% off.  Yes I know this goes against using my stash but the gift card was in my stash and need to be use soon.  It works out in my mind; I'm sure someone else can see the logic.

Anywho here is the original sketch...


I turned the sketch on its side and used it that way.  I also matted everything with Kraft card stock, added a lil paper lace, some flat back pearls from the stash and a lil glossy accents on the image and I was done. I think it came out cute. 

There always seems to be sentiments or quotes that I come across and think, that would be great on a card.  So in this case I printed the scripture and backed t with cereal box chipboard.  I have done this with several quotes with the intent of using them on cards or mini albums or any other project.

And there you have it, another card in the CAS series.  I really pray these cards inspire you to create with what you have around you.

Until next time...

Kelli


What I used....

~ Scripture post found on Facebook
~ My Mind's Eye, Now and Then 6x6 pad
~ Recollections Kraft and white card stock
~ Miss Elizabeth's Adhesive Lace from the $1 store
~ Brown flat back pearls

4 comments:

  1. This is so perfect! And I love your logic -- a gift card in your stash doesn't break the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, pretty paper; liked the sketch so much that I used it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Pretty patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you used your PP

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...