Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Fruit

Summertime and the living is easy... well at least that is the goal.  For me, the season is not complete without backyard barbeques, lazy days at the beach, tall glasses of iced tea, and snacking on fresh picked fruit.   

Using summer fruit salad as my inspiration, I created a few digital scrapbook pages to share with the SOC family.  As always, if you like them please feel free to download (right click & save) them for your personal (non-commercial) projects.  

Wishing you all a wonderfully fun, creative, safe and truly awesome summer.

Thanks for looking!


 






2 comments:

  1. The patterns on these pages turned out great! Upon my first look I don’t even notice the fruit images, but then they start to appear. Great inspirations for a summer page layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...